Action Scene Combat Screen Fighting
Hand 2 Hand Combat Level 1
6 Week Course Curriculum (April 25 - June 5, 2020)
- Strikes: Core Boxing techniques with form and execution (Jab, Cross, Hook, Uppercut)
- Kicks: Front and Side Kick variations
- Foundation Fundamentals: Basic Stances and Foot-work needed to move efficiently doing a choreographed fight scene.
- Evasion: Basic Blocking (Shield, Inside, Upper, Lower) and Evasion (Slip and Weave) techniques with form and execution.
- Action/Reaction: Distancing and Execution skills for “selling” the punch or kick as the attacker and defender. Camera Awareness
- Timing Drills: Understanding the timing and cadence of a fight scene
- Fight Choreography: Put your training to action in a choreographed set.
- Safety: Training Equipment and Conduct for Combat Safety.
6 week Level 1 course consists of 3 -1 hr 20 min sessions per week plus 1 Q & A session per week for a total of 24 sessions!
*All Sessions will be available for replay in a special Members Only section for your review!
Action Scene Combat Intro to Screen Fighting Seminars April 11 & 18, 2020
Hand 2 Hand Combat Intro to Screen Fighting Part 1
Hand 2 Hand Combat Intro to Screen Fighting Part 2