Action Scene Combat Screen Fighting
Hand 2 Hand Combat & Blunt Weapons Level 1 Course Curriculum
- Strikes: Core Boxing techniques with form and execution (Jab, Cross, Hook, Uppercut) Basic Martial Arts Strikes, Basic 5 Angle Strikes (Single Stick)
- Kicks: Front and Side Kick variations
- Foundation Fundamentals: Basic Stances and Foot-work needed to move efficiently doing a choreographed fight scene.
- Evasion: Basic Blocking (Shield, Inside, Upper, Lower) and Evasion (Slip and Weave) (Umbrella, Low Block with Stick) techniques with form and execution.
- Action/Reaction: Distancing and Execution skills for “selling” the punch or kick as the attacker and defender. Camera Awareness
- Timing Drills: Understanding the timing and cadence of a fight scene
- Fight Choreography: Put your training to action in a choreographed set.
- Safety: Training Equipment and Conduct for Combat Safety.
Action Scene Combat Intro to Screen Fighting Basics Intro Seminars 2020
Hand 2 Hand Combat Intro to Screen Fighting Part 1
Hand 2 Hand Combat Intro to Screen Fighting Part 2